Big Data Week invites data wizards, astute scientists, keen visualizers, precog analysts, and visionary executives to bring their contribution to the big data community.
Submit your proposal through the form below. The selected presentations will be promoted via our website and connex media, receiving dedicated time during Big Data Week events.
For this year’s edition of Big Data Week London we are focusing on a wider, horizontal approach, looking to discover challenges in data science, analytics and data visualization, ingenious ways of building architectures, and spectacular ways that AI, real-time & IoT projects will change our world.
We are mainly interested in use cases, inherent challenges, and how particular business problems are solved through data exploration.
This year we have three wide-themed talk tracks, where best practices, use cases and next-generation big data solutions are welcome to be presented on stage.
Suggested topics for papers include, but are not limited to:
1. Data Science, Analytics and Visualisation Data science, data engineering and data visualisation challenges in the wild
– Predictive Modelling
– Data Mining
– Applied Data Science
– Challenges in Extracting Value from Data
– Data-Driven Customer Insight
– Web Analytics
– Data Analytics Case Studies
– Visualising Unstructured Data
– Visual Storytelling
– 3D & Real-Time Visualisations
– User Experience Design (UX/UI)
– Data Visualisation Tools and Best Practices
– Impact of Data Visualisation on Business Decision Making
2. Big Data Architectures: Spark, Hadoop, Security, Cloud Architectural decisions can make or break a project
– Hadoop: Getting value from unstructured data
– Enterprise Architecture, Fin Tech
– Cyber Security
3. AI, Real-Time & IoT Projects Fast moving data and real time decisions will power our world
– Real-Time Anlytics with Big Data
– Data Engineering
– Advance Computing and Scientific Methods
– Using Big Data & Analytics to Innovate Future City Infrastructure
– Smart Mobility & Transportation
– Big Data for Environmental Control
– Data Security in a Connected World
– The Data behind Smart Cities
– Business Models to Embrace IoT
Brave and exciting ideas are welcome at Big Data Week, so be creative and challenge us with your view on how big data impacts any of these domains.
The deadline for submissions is September 1st, 2017.
READY TO SUBMIT PAPERS?
Complete this submission form and receive the BDW organizers’ feedback by September 15. Please note that the accepted papers/subjects will have to be presentation-ready by the end of September.
DEADLINE: September 1st, 2017
Ready To Submit Papers?
Complete the submission form below. We will reply by September 15, 2017. Please note that the accepted papers/subjects will have to be completed with presentations by the end of September. Big Data Week organizers will audit the submitted content. All presentations need to be in English.