The Internet of Things: You Only Live Twice – Convergence of the Physical and Virtual/Digital Existence for the Greater Good
The innocent IoT technologies come to (commercial) life and meet the hard challenging reality of security hacks, SW bugs, non-human yet high-standard operational requirements, and other challenges. How do the innocent physical world and the digital hazardous existence of things converge? What pre conditions and tools would optimize the IoT benefits for humanity? What will be the new platforms and the derived new business model to optimize monetization?
- Share Digital Turbine’s philosophy on how to optimally monetize the new evolving trend which brings software to non-human usage for the benefit of mankind.
- Shed light on the “dark side” of IoT: what are the hazards in bringing SW into “machines”.
- Provide “hope”: There are emerging means and methodologies to harness IoT for the future safer life style of users
- IoT app developers;
- IoT infrastructure vendors: HW & SW;
- “Things” manufacturers: (Schindler, Siemens, Samsung, Intel, Qualcomm, car brands, smart home, critical infrastructure, production line);
- IoT service providers: municipalities, telecom operators, SIs, cloud operations;
- End users of any IoT service: smart home, smart city, smart office.