Boldmind will present high-level architecture of its decision engine followed by a case study of how this complex solution is now contained in a simple app for Pepper robot. This app is enabled by real-time data processing, utilising advancements in visual processing. We will also offer some examples of how such engines could be used outside robotics.
- Landscape – engines and frameworks
- Interoperability and well-designed APIs as an essential tool for Innovation and Step Change
- Challenges and barriers – what does it really take to take advantage of big data?
- Solutions – do you need to build an in-house team? Proving a business case first is best to get an essential management buy in.
- Boldmind engine enabling easy testing and integration – risk-free agile Big Data projects
- High-level architecture of Boldmind engine
- Black box aside – what does it do?
- Driving in-store Experience: Case Study – Hey Boy, Hey Girl APP
- Pepper robot – an ultimate retail sensor, gathering and sharing the data across the organisation